Scoil Naomh Phádraig
- The Parent Association (PA) would like to thank Ms Doyle, Mr O’Toole and all the teachers for their support during the first year of our association.
- We would like to remind each and every parent/guardian that you are all members of the PA but we would appreciate more support from parents and are appealing for more parents to join our committee and become working members. Our meetings are held on the 1st Friday morning of each month in the Parents room.
- The PA have joined the National Parents Council Primary Association, the advantages of joining are as follows; we will have access to information, networking and we will be consulted when the Inspectorate goes to the school to carry out a school evaluation.
- There are two types of Pupil Personal Accident Insurance, (1) School activities (including direct travel to and from such activities) costs €5.00 per child. (2) 24 hour cover, 365 days a year for school activities and social, domestic and leisure activities (including school holidays) costs €8.00 per child. Please contact the school or any member for full details.
- One of our tasks that we will undertake next September is the renovation of the school library. The plans have been drawn up and agreed by both PA and the school. The Curragh will be participation in ‘One Book One Town (Curragh)’ and we are hoping to finish the library by then. Any help is welcome!!!!
- Next Meeting Friday 07th September 2012 @ 9.15am in the parent’s room.